Local 548


President's Blog

Attendance Harassment

If you are sick and unable to report to work, you have the RIGHT to be off due to illness. If you have no personal days, you can apply for other types of paid leave like comp time or lieu days or simply submit a leave form for "sick leave without pay"...


Read On...



Child Care

Parents With Young Children

You can access information regarding childcare on our Partner Links page.
For more information for members with children with special needs-
You can also get in touch with the Local or email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  for more information.


Submit a Form

Back | Meeting Reports | Ref. Documents | Education | Links

Print out the PDF and fill out by hand, or submit your form electronically (where available).

Change your address, receive a waiver for union dues, apply for bereavement leave, retirement or route verification or other requests and submissions by clicking here to access downloadable PDFs to print and fill out by hand or to submit a form electronically.

Electronic Forms to fill out On-Screen:

Please refer to the Terms of Service for the CUPW Local 548 website before submitting any sensitive, personal information.

Privacy Act Complaint Form:

For members affected by the privacy breach, download the form below to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission

Applications for Short Term Disability Program:

These forms are to be filled out and sent DIRECTLY to Great West Life